2. Say what's unspoken and constructive.
3. Change what's not working, without delay.
4. Love something about each of your people.
5. Pay most attention to the stuff you'd most like to ignore.
6. Group time is for listening, brainstorming, debating, and deciding – not informing.
7. Catalyze your people to do their job their own way, with maximum autonomy.
8. Try not to do anything too stupid, one day at a time.
9. Learn continuously; then try new / different things.
10. Face facts even when you can't save face.
12. Select then hit your numbers.